|FOUR-WHEELED THOROUGHBREDS GALLOP TOWARDS TATTERSALLS|
|The world's oldest bloodstock auctioneers will play host to some rather spectacular thoroughbreds of the four-wheeled variety on July 12th, at Barons' Connoisseurs Classic Car Collection sale at Tattersalls at Newmarket.
The saleroom will resemble the ultimate private motoring museum, as magnificent machine after magnificent machine is paraded in all its glory.
Entries include not one but two Bentley R Type Continental Fastbacks, with distinctive, sleek styling by H J Mulliner. One was the...[Read more...]|
|BARONS' BUMPER CROP FOR SUMMER|
|With three sales in five weeks, Barons has a busy time ahead in June and July, and the Barons team has amassed some superb entries. The intense auction action kicks off with British Heritage, Classic and Sports Cars at Sandown Park on June 4th, and is followed by the Rolls-Royce Enthusiasts Club Automobilia and Motor Car sales at Burghley House on June 25th. Completing the trio is Barons' inaugural Connoisseurs' Classic Car Collection event at Tattersalls at Newmarket on July 12th.
|SHOW-STOPPING AUTOMOBILES AT RM SOTHEBY'S AMELIA ISLAND CONCOURS D'ELEGANCE SALE|
|• RM Sotheby's readies for its 18th annual Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance sale, March 12 in Florida
• Star attractions: 1939 Mercedes-Benz 540 K Spezial Cabriolet A and 1962 Ferrari 400 Superamerica LWB Coupe Aerodinamico lead roster of more than 90 blue-chip collector cars
• Sale features over a century of automotive design and styling, from Brass Era greats including a stunning Rolls-Royce 40/50 HP Silver Ghost, to modern exotics represented by a highly-optioned 2014 Pagani Huayra
• ...[Read more...]|
|HILTON HEAD ISLAND MOTORING FESTIVAL & CONCOURS D'ELEGANCE PRESENTS 2015 PINNACLE AND HONORED COLLECTORS|
| ||• Fred Guyton collection to feature 2014 Pebble Beach Concours Best in Class winner;|
• William 'Tom' Gerrard recognized for Post-War collection and key Concours contributions
HILTON HEAD ISLAND, S.C. – Each year, the Hilton Head Island Motoring Festival & Concours d'Elegance features leading automotive collectors from around the world and the 14th annual edition of this celebration follows suit. Among the notable names visitors and enthusiasts will encounter at the 2015...[Read more...]
|Exceptional European Highlights Added to RM's 20th Anniversary Motor City Sale|
|• RM Auctions announces a spectacular group of European highlights for its annual Motor City sale, July 26 in Plymouth, Michigan
• Led by a 1929 Rolls-Royce Phantom II Barker Torpedo Tourer, built for Indian royalty, the roster of European highlights joins a superb series of American classics at the sale, many of which were conceived and built in Detroit
• Celebrating 20 years as the official auction of the Concours d'Elegance of America at St. John's, the single-day sale features an excellent...[Read more...]|