|Thomas Scott Collection of Classic American Automobiles to be On Offer at No Reserve at Russo and Steele's 2015 Monterey Collector Automobile Auction Event|
Scottsdale, Arizona (July 18th, 2015) – Thomas Scott is an accountant and entrepreneur from Athens, Georgia who has had a love for all things automotive for as long as he can remember. He possesses a lifetime of passion for buying, selling and working on classic American cars.
'I started out with the muscle cars — the Mopars, the Cobra Jet Mustang, the Chevelle,' Scott says. 'Those are cars that everybody recognizes — they're widely popular and very tradeable.' However, as S...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America Readies for Auburn Spring Collector Car Weekend|
|• A Spring tradition, Auctions America's popular Auburn Spring Collector Car Weekend returns May 7 – 9 to Indiana's Auburn Auction Park
• Multi-day auction lifts gavel on diverse roster of some 500 quality vehicles
• Sale highlights include an immaculate 1970 Dodge Hemi Challenger R/T Hardtop; an extremely rare 2006 Ford GTX1 TT 'Spyder'; and the Preston Evans Motorcycle Collection
• Weekend also features a car corral and swap meet, along with the return of the AACA Special National Spring Me...[Read more...]|
|MECUM IN HOUSTON APRIL 9-11 WITH 1,000 COLLECTOR CARS AT AUCTION|
|• Three Featured Collections Including 45 Cars from Houston's Charlie Thomas|
WALWORTH, Wis. – March 12, 2015 – Following the historic sale of the 1964 Ford GT40 Prototype for $7 million in 2014, Mecum Auctions returns to Houston's NRG Park April 9-11 with 1,000 American muscle cars, Corvettes, classics, hot rods, Resto Mods and more set to cross the auction block.
The auction will feature three private collections including 45 cars offered by Houston's Charlie Thomas, the...[Read more...]
|TOPLINE COLLECTORS PLACE SPOTLIGHT on SPEED'S BARRETT-JACKSON BROADCAST FROM SCOTTSDALE|
|• TOPLINE COLLECTORS PLACE SPOTLIGHT on SPEED'S BARRETT-JACKSON BROADCAST FROM SCOTTSDALE|
• 'LOST' SHELBY DUAL PROTOTYPE, HAGERTY GIVEAWAY & SALON COLLECTION HIGHLIGHT 39 HOURS OF LIVE COVERAGE
The 42nd annual Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale (Ariz.) Collector Car Event, the first of four set for live coverage in 2013, kicks off the auction season in grand style as some of the world's most sought-after machines cross the block starting Tuesday, Jan. 15 at 7 p.m. ET/4 p.m. PT.
|Mercedes-Benz Classic: Topics for 2013|
|The main topics:
• The tradition of the Mercedes-Benz S-Class
• Mercedes-Benz Silver Arrows in the 1930s
• Originals – authentic vehicles tell authentic stories
• Classic vehicles kept in perfect condition with Mercedes-Benz Genuine Parts
75 years ago – on 28 January 1938: With a flying start, Rudolf Caracciola achieved a speed of 432.7 km/h over one kilometre on the Frankfurt–Darmstadt motorway. This is the highest speed ever ach...[Read more...]|