Top Auction Sales
Monthly Sales and Production
Doran Models, News, and Images
View list with thumbnails
JE4 Grand Am Daytona Prototype
Doran Web Site :
DORAN RACING #14 370Z NISMO EXTENDS CTSCC PODIUM MASTERY AT CIRCUIT OF THE AMERICAS
◾Jaeger, Zacharias take another hard earned podium in the Texas heat
◾Late race bump off track slows charge to the front
◾Jaeger, Zacharias sit third in driver championship points heading into Atlanta
— Doran Racing's two Nis....
COMING OFF ITS BEST FINISHES OF THE SEASON, DORAN RACING WANTS A WIN SATURDAY AT VIR
– Energized by the best finishes so far this year in the Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge series for both of its Nissan 370Zs two weeks ago when they placed second and fourth, Doran Racing is looking for an outright victory i....
JAEGER, ZACHARIAS EARN FOURTH PODIUM IN FIVE RACES IN DORAN 370Z NISMO WITH STRONG SECOND AT ROAD AMERICA
◾GT Academy 2014 Winner Hammann leads race in only second start
◾GT Academy duo take #41 Doran car to fourth place finish
◾Zacharias shatters track record in Nissan 370Z NISMO
ELKHART LAKE, Wisc.
— This one was oh so close. Brad Jaeger an....
DORAN RACING 370Z NISMO EARNS THIRD PODIUM IN FOUR RACES FOR NISSAN AT LIME ROCK
◾Jaeger, Zacharias take third in #14 370Z NISMO
◾Hammann, Doherty Take #41 car as high as third before an issue drops Car to 7th
— Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge (CTSCC) veterans Brad Jaeger and B.J. Zacharias, drive....
DORAN RACING/GT ACADEMY NISSAN 370Z NISMOS TAKE STRONG FIFTH AND SIXTH PLACES AT SEBRING CTSCC RACE
• GT Academy champs McMillen, Heitkotter take fifth after starting at back of field in 150-minute race; sister car of Jaeger, Zacharias finishes sixth
– The Doran Racing/GT Academy 370Z NISMOs placed fifth and sixth beh....
GT ACADEMY TEAM TAKES SOLID SIXTH PLACE FINISH IN DORAN 370Z NISMO AT DAYTONA CTSCC OPENER
• Sister Car Sets Fastest Lap of the Race Before Falling Back with Throttle Issue
– NISMO athlete and 2011 Nissan GT Academy champion Bryan Heitkotter was looking for a solid start to the 2015 season. With a new co-driv....
DORAN RACING, BELL RACING SET TO TACKLE VIR ON SATURDAY
– This weekend Doran Racing, Tim Bell Racing and other IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge (CTSCC) teams return to VIRginia International Raceway (VIR), a 3.27-mile, 18-turn road course and resort in Alton, Virginia that Ca....
DORAN RACING, CA SPORT BRING NISSANS TO PIRELLI WORLD CHALLENGE AT MID-OHIO
• IMSA teams add to Nissan presence to Series Regulars SFR Racing and DWW Motorsports for mid-season sprints
– Cincinnati's Doran Racing and Salt Lake City-based CA Sport will add two Nissan 370Z NISMOs to a strong Pi....
DORAN 370Z NISMO TAKES SECOND AT WATKINS GLEN CONTINENTAL TIRE SPORTSCAR CHALLENGE RACE
• No. 14 car comes up a car length short for fourth top 10 finish in six races; Bell Racing 370Z takes hard-earned eighth position
WATKINS GLEN, New York
— Cincinnati-based Doran Racing continued its string of solid finishes with its....
DORAN RACING SET FOR BATTLE AT LIME ROCK ON SATURDAY
– Cincinnati-based Doran Racing will send two Nissan 370Zs into battle in a Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge (CTSCC) race this Saturday, headlining the holiday weekend schedule at Lime Rock, a picturesque track in the foothil....
DORAN RACING LOOKS TO BUILD ON MOMENTUM AT LAGUNA SECA SATURDAY
– There are 61 entries in a very competitive field, but Doran Racing has to be considered a top contender in the IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge (CTSCC) race Saturday at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
The Lebanon, Ohi....
DORAN 370Z QUALIFIES 9TH FOR SEBRING CONTINENTAL SPORTSCAR CHALLENGE RACE
– Doran Racing's Brad Jaeger grabbed the ninth starting position for tomorrow's IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge (CTSC) race at Sebring International Raceway during qualifications at the 3.74-mile road course Thursday....
DORAN RACING GOES FOR 2014 CTSCC CHAMPIONSHIP WITH TWO TOP NISSANS
• Cincinnati-Based Team Offers Varied and Vast Talent and Experience
– Doran Racing will field not one but two Nissan 370Z NISMO RCs in the 12-event IMSA Continental Tire SportsCar Challenge (CTSCC) in 2014, starting wi....
MIRRA, DORAN OPTIMISTIC ABOUT CHARLOTTE PARTNERSHIP
Perhaps the biggest news out of the Global Rallycross paddock over the past month was Dave Mirra's sudden departure from the Subaru PUMA Rallycross Team. Mirra, a 24-time X Games medalist, made the decision to step away from the only team and manufac....
RACE RECAP: DORAN WINS BIG IN FIRST LEG OF MUNICH DOUBLEHEADER
Liam Doran scored the second gold medal of his career at X Games Munich, beating Ken Block and Toomas Heikkinen in the first leg of Global Rallycross' doubleheader weekend.
Doran, Tanner Foust, Block, and Heikk....