Although this car was not built in Indiana, its first owner purchased the car 'new' on July 20, 1915 in Peru, Indiana.
The 1915 Buick C-25 came standard with a blue and black finished hood and body complimented by black fenders, wheels and chassis. It was powered by a four-cylinder engine with 165 cubic-inch displacement producing just under 25 horsepower. There were a total of 19,080 produced and carried a sticker price of $950.
The C-25 was first introduced in 1913 and served as a replacement, along with the Model C-24, for the Model 34, 35 and Model 36. The C-24 was a roadster bodystyle while the C-25 was in touring configuration. Production lasted until 1915. By Daniel Vaughan | Dec 2006