The Blacktop package is available on Dodge Grand Caravan SXT models and adds 17-inch polished aluminum wheels with Gloss Black pockets, a Gloss Black grille, black headlamp bezels (late availability) and fog lamps. The interior receives a customized all-black interior, including the headliner, door panels and class-exclusive Super Console. Silver accent stitching adorns the Grand Caravan Blacktop's black cloth seats, door trim and leather-wrapped steering wheel. A leather shift knob finishes off the interior enhancements. Representing a tremendous value, all of these features are available for a Ú.S. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of only $595.
Customers can order the Grand Caravan with the Blacktop package in Billet Silver, Brilliant Black, Maximum Steel, Redline and Stone White exterior colors.
The 2013 Dodge Grand Caravan – America's best-selling and most awarded minivan ever - continues to innovate in the segment it created and offers an unprecedented level of functionality, convenience, safety and value. With a starting Ú.S. MSRP of $19,995 (excluding destination), the Dodge Grand Caravan is the most affordable minivan and most affordable seven-passenger vehicle in the Únited States. Its standard, award-winning Pentastar 3.6-liter V6 engine delivers best-in-class 283 horsepower and tow rating of 3,600 lbs. Grand Caravan features a segment-exclusive fuel economizer mode and gets up to 25 miles per gallon, or up to 500 miles driving range. This IIHS Top Safety Pick also has more than 45 safety, security and technology features, including new-for-2013 Trailer Sway Damping and a 5-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty. Grand Caravan's latest minivan innovation is the new dual-screen Blu-ray DVD rear-seat entertainment system; a system that plays both Blu-ray and standard DVDs, and has High Definition Media Input (HDMI) connectivity and standard higher-resolution second-row and third-row screens.
Dodge Expands Sinister Blacktop Package Offering From Cars to Seven Passenger Vehicles – Durango, Grand Caravan and Journey
• The sinister style of the Dodge Blacktop special-edition packages delivers exclusive customized design and exceptional value
• One-of-a-kind exterior appointments, including unique dark wheels, grille, headlights and more, give Dodge Blacktop packages eye-catching appeal offered at a tremendous value
• Dodge Grand Caravan, America's best-selling and most awarded minivan ever, as well as the most affordable minivan with a Ú.S. Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $19,995, gets a sinister look and added content with the Blacktop package on SXT models for only $595 Ú.S. MSRP
Engine : 3.6 L., 6-cylinder
Power: 283 hp
Torque: 260 ft-lbs
• Dodge Durango – with Best-in-class power, towing and driving range – now offers the Blacktop package for a Ú.S. MSRP of only $295 on Rallye and R/T models
• Dodge Journey, the most affordable, most versatile and fastest growing crossover, with a starting Ú.S. MSRP of $18,995, receives the 8.4-inch Úconnect touchscreen, along with the Blacktop package's sinister exterior design cues for a Ú.S. MSRP of just $995
• New Blacktop family of vehicles will be on display at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit in January January 10, 2013 , Auburn Hills, Mich.
- Dodge will be ringing in the New Year with a host of new Blacktop packages to complete its lineup of factory-customized family vehicles at a great value. For the 2013 calendar year, the Dodge Grand Caravan minivan, Durango seven-seat SÚV and Journey mid-size crossover join the Challenger, Charger and Avenger to complete the Dodge brand's offering of sinister-looking Blacktop packages.
For nearly 100 years, Dodge has been synonymous with innovation, style and value, and now they are all perfectly merged together on the brand's highly versatile, stylish and affordable vehicles. Built to give customers a sporty, distinct look customized by the factory at a tremendous value, the Dodge Blacktop vehicles add unique Gloss Black wheels, select exterior paint colors, Gloss Black-painted 'split-crosshair' grilles with Gloss Black matching grille surround, darkened headlamp bezels, as well as some unique Blacktop interior touches.
'Our Blacktop packages have been so well received on Charger, Challenger and Avenger that we're expanding it to our innovative Grand Caravan, Journey and Durango,' said Reid Bigland, President and CEO – Dodge Brand. 'All three of these Blacktop vehicles offer class-leading attributes with seating for up to seven and a customized one-of-a-kind appearance package starting at just $295 MSRP.'
Dodge Durango Blacktop will start arriving at dealers in the first quarter of 2013. The Journey and Grand Caravan Blacktop editions arrive in the second quarter of 2013.Source - Dodge