Top Auction Sales
Monthly Sales and Production
Toyota Financial Services (TFS) Named One Of The Most Community-Minded Companies In The Nation
– Toyota Financial Services (TFS) continues its longstanding run as a leader in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) by being named one of the most community-minded companies in the nation by Points....
J.D. Power Names Fort Wayne Assembly Highest Quality In The Americas
— General Motors Fort Wayne Truck Assembly plant today earned the prestigious J.D. Power Gold Plant Quality Award and was recognized as delivering the highest-ranked automotive manufacturing quality....
Genesis Ranked Highest Premium Nameplate For Initial Quality By J.D. Power
– Genesis ranked highest among premium automakers in the J.D. Power 2017 U.S. Initial Quality StudySM (IQS) study released today. This was the very first time the Genesis brand was included in the study.....
All FCA US Brands Improve In J.D. Power 2017 US Initial Quality Study (IQS)
- Ram Truck is the industrys most improved truck brand with more than a 24 percent improvement in the brands initial quality score from last years study. As a Company, FCA US improved its initial....
Kia Tops J.D. Power's Initial Quality Nameplate Rankings For Second Straight Year
– Continuing a multi-year string of quality and reliability awards and accolades, J.D. Powers 2017 Initial Quality Study (IQS) today recognized Kia Motors as the highest-ranking nameplate in the United....
Chrysler Brand Launches Campaign For Hispanic Market
- The Chrysler brand is launching a new campaign this week to share key features of the all-new Chrysler Pacifica with Hispanic customers. Hero is a 30-second commercial featuring Pablo, a young....
Chevrolet Offers Parents Safety Technology That Acts Like Extra Sets Of Eyes
— Today marks the official start of summer and Chevrolet wants to help parents avoid situations where summer moments become tragic incidents. With school out and the weather warming up, more children....
The First Car To Win At Laguna Seca To Be Featured At Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion
— The race that started it all was an upset of sorts. With big-name drivers like Carroll Shelby, Richie Ginther, Fred Knoop, Jim Hall and John von Neumann in the field driving more powerful machines....
The Heat Is On As Škoda Unleashes New Octavia Vrs 245 In The UK
Milton Keynes 21 June 2017: Its the vRS that packs the mightiest punch ever: the new Octavia vRS 245 has just touched down in the UK. Delivering 245PS and 370Nm of torque, the new sporting flagship....
Renault Designs For The Future – Partnership With Central Saint Martins Returns
Some of the most talented design students in the UK from Central Saint Martins, UAL (CSM) are being offered the opportunity of a lifetime in a contest to design a car for the future and win an exclusive....
Volkswagen Readies First Retail Store For Opening
- Volkswagen UK will open its first store next month. The new retail concept will offer shoppers the opportunity to browse and buy from the extensive Volkswagen range of passenger cars in the environment....
Ford 1.0-Litre Ecoboost Wins International Engine Of The Year For The 6Th Year Running
– Fords 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine has been voted 2017 International Engine of the Year Best Engine Under 1.0-litre for the sixth year in a row – meaning the compact and powerful three-cylinder petrol....
Ferrari's Turbo-Charged V8 Takes The International Engine Of The Year Overall Win For The Second Year Running
– For the second year running, the 3.9-litre twin-turbo V8 that powers the 488 GTB, 488 Spider and with a slightly smaller displacement the California T and GTC4Lusso T, has taken the outright International....
Volkswagen Group Actively Engages In Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS)
– The Volkswagen Group is participating in the ITS European Congress in Strasbourg from June 19 – 22, where it is presenting its activities for the intelligent transport of people and goods. As a member....
Ready For Launch: The Countdown Begins For The Highly Anticipated All-New 2018 Toyota Camry
Its already making a lot of noise. Now, its almost here. The all-new 2018 Toyota Camry, the best-selling car in America for the past 15 years, will be rolling into dealers late summer. The excitement....
Vantage AMR – The First Of A Fierce New Breed
Infiniti And Pirelli Announce 'Project Black S' Partnership At The Canadian GP
The Elegance at Hershey
Cord E-1 Prototype
Subaru Debuts Limited Edition WRX STi Type Ra And BRZ tS With Higher Performance For Driving Enthusiasts
Greenwich Concours : American Cars
Acura NSX And TLX To Race Up Pikes Peak; New TLX A-Spec Makes Racing Debut
Increased Power And Luxury: The New Porsche 911 Turbo S Exclusive Series
Mercedes-Benz Cars UK Celebrates 50 Years of AMG At The 2017 Goodwood Festival of Speed
Kia Introduces The Stonic: An Eye-Catching And Confident Compact Crossover
One-Of-A-Kind Nissan Gt-R 'Predzilla' Donated To Nashville Predators Foundation
Greenwich Concours : Best of Show American
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Festival Of Speed's New 'Future Lab' Showcases Cutting-Edge Car And Aviation Technology
Renault Trezor Voted Most Beautiful Concept Car At Concorso d'Eleganza Villa d'Este