Top Auction Sales
Monthly Sales and Production
Ford Fund, Michigan Women's Foundation Unveil New Program To Empower Female Social Entrepreneurs
– Ford Motor Company Fund and the Michigan Womens Foundation (MWF) are launching a new initiative to support the innovative business ideas of women entrepreneurs. Ford Empower-HER will offer educational....
Acura Joins Forces With Trombone Shorty Foundation To Support Future Of Music Education In New Orleans
– Acura is building on the brands 18-year commitment to the music and arts of New Orleans as the automaker joins iconic bandleader, singer, songwriter and producer, Troy Trombone Shorty Andrews,....
Bolt EV Owners Drive 4.5 Million Miles
— Chevrolet reported today that 3,492 Bolt EV owners in the United States have driven a cumulative 4,570,300 miles as of April 2, 2017 since the vehicle went on sale in December 2016. These all-electric....
Subaru Driver Travis Pastrana Wins The 2017 Oregon Trail Rally
- Subaru Rally Team USA driver Travis Pastrana held off teammate David Higgins to win the 2017 Oregon Trail Rally held near Portland, Oregon. For a second year in a row, the factory duo finished 1-2....
Nissan Sets Up New Unit To Boost Nismo Road Car Business
– Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. has set up a new unit to expand its NISMO road car business by making a greater range of models available to customers in more markets. The NISMO Cars Business Department....
Kelley Blue Book Names Accord Hybrid As A 10 Best Hybrid Car For Earth Day 2017
– The 2017 Accord Hybrid has been recognized as one of the Kelley Blue Books 2017 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under 40,000. Refreshed for the 2017 model year, the Accord Hybrid features the next-generation....
Surge In Exports Makes Ford Mustang Best-Selling Sports Car On The Planet For 2016
– Ford Mustang has been the best-selling sports car in the United States over the last 50 years, and now, thanks to growth in international markets, the iconic pony car is the most popular sports car....
Nissan Announces U.S. Pricing For New 2017 Rogue Sport
– Nissan today announced U.S. pricing for the new 2017 Rogue Sport crossover, which goes on sale May 11, 2017, at Nissan dealers nationwide. Pricing starts at 21,4201 for the Rogue Sport S front-wheel....
McLaren Glasgow Named McLaren Automotive European Retailer Of The Year For The Second Consecutive Year
McLaren Glasgow has been named McLaren European Retailer of the Year for the second year running, in recognition of its sales performance and highest standards of business operation. The Retailer....
McLaren Toronto Named McLaren Automotive North American Retailer Of The Year 2016
McLaren Toronto has been named the North American Retailer of the Year 2016 in recognition of its sales performance and highest standards of business operation. The Retailer of the Year program....
Super Lightweight Porsche 911 Leichtbau To Pack A Punch At Auction
Silverstone Auctions has consigned a rare, limited edition 1993 Porsche 911 Turbo S Leichtbau to its May Sale, taking place on 13th May at Silverstone circuit. The highly collectible car is, according....
New Jaguar XF Sportbrake Teased On Centre Court At Wimbledon
Jaguar has revealed the first glimpse of the desirable new XF Sportbrake over Wimbledons iconic Centre Court. With less than 70 days to go until The Championships, Wimbledon 2017, the famously manicured....
Citroën Launches Latest Relay 'Ready To Run' Car Transporter At The CV Show
The Citroën Relay-based Ready to Run range of ready-bodied conversions is being enhanced at the CV Show with the addition of a new car transporter conversion built by conversions specialist Advanced....
Citroën Brings Complete Dispatch Van Range To CV Show
Following the International launch of the Citroën Dispatch at the CV Show in 2016, Citroën will display Dispatch vans in all three available lengths at the CV Show this year, including the latest model....
Peugeot Joins CV Show Photo-Call Showing Euro-6 LCVS Ready For Essential Work
A record number of new vans were registered during 2016, the year when the stringent Euro-6 exhaust emission limits were introduced for LCVs. In all, 375,687 new LCVs were registered in the UK during....
Mercedes-AMG GT Concept – Driving Performance Of The Future
Vanda Electrics' Dendrobium Makes Global Debut At Geneva Motor Show
The Audi Q8 Sport Concept
Hyundai Motor Reveals Next Generation Fuel Cell Concept At 2017 Geneva Motor Show
All-New Honda Civic Type R Races Into View At Geneva
Focused On Performance: The New Lamborghini Huracán Performante
Infiniti And Renault Sport Formula One Join Forces To Create Project Black S
Chiron Reaches Half-Way Point: Bugatti Reports 250Th Order
Cadillac Series 62 Pinin Farina Concept
1938 Graham Model 97
Kurtis Omohundro Comet Custom
The New E-Class Cabriolet
Sport Turismo Expands The Panamera Model Line
Bentley Introduces The Bentayga Mulliner: The Ultimate Luxury SUV
Global Premiere Of Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross At The Geneva International Motor Show 2017