Top Auction Sales
Monthly Sales and Production
Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Grabs Last Gasp Second Place In GTE Pro At Le Mans 24 Hours
– The 67 Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Ford GT of Andy Priaulx (GB), Harry Tincknell (GB), and Pipo Derani (BRA) grabbed the runner-up spot in the 2017 Le Mans 24 Hours at the end of the final lap. Last....
Alpine A470s Fight Right To The Bitter End In Epic 24 Hours Of Le Mans
Packed with excitement and incident from start to finish, the 85th edition of the 24 Hours of Le Mans will certainly go down as one of the most memorable races in the events long history. In stiflingly....
Three Mercedes-AMG C 63 DTMs In The Top Ten
·Paul Di Resta (Mercedes-AMG C 63 DTM) finished sixth in the second race in Budapest ·Robert Wickens (Mercedes-AMG C 63 DTM Mercedes me) in P8 and Gary Paffett (Mercedes-AMG C 63 DTM Mercedes me)....
Aston Martin Racing Claim 24 Hours Of Le Mans Victory
Sunday 18 June, Le Mans, France: Aston Martin Racing has taken victory at the 85th 24 Hours of Le Mans in dramatic style, after Jonny Adam (GB) snatched the GTE Pro lead on the final lap of the iconic....
GM Arlington Supplier Park Creates Jobs, Efficiency
— General Motors today announced plans to open a new supplier park to support future vehicle production at its Arlington Assembly. The new park is expected to house up to 1,250 employees, including bringing....
Hyundai Remains No. 1 Automaker In Brand Keys Customer Loyalty Engagement Index
– An impressive streak in customer loyalty continues for its eighth year in a row, as Hyundai is again ranked No. 1 in the automotive industry in the Brand Keys Customer Loyalty Engagement Index. Brand....
2017 Mazda CX-9 Earns IIHS Top Safety Pick+ Rating
– Mazda North American Operations (MNAO) today announced that its 2017 Mazda CX-9 midsize, three-row crossover SUV has earned a Top Safety Pick rating from the nonprofit Insurance Institute of Highway....
FCA US Product Design Office Announces Winners Of The 2017 Drive For Design Contest
- Long, flowing shapes accented with razor-sharp edges, inlets and exits that tap into cooling airflow with minimal drag, and wheels sized to leave little room for anything else – these are the design....
Volkswagen Andretti Rallycross Aims To Return To Victory Circle In Ottawa
— The championship-leading Volkswagen Andretti Rallycross team is looking to make its mark this weekend in the inaugural rounds of the Red Bull Global Rallycross championship north of the border in Ottawa,....
All-New 2018 Expedition FX4 Is The Most Off-Road-Capable Expedition Ever
– For the more than 20 percent of Expedition owners that use their SUV for off-road adventure, Ford introduces the all-new 2018 Expedition FX4 Off-Road Package, making this the most off-road-capable....
Volkswagen Group Delivers 899,000 Vehicles In May
— The Volkswagen Group has handed over a total of 4.2 million vehicles to customers since the beginning of the year, on a par with the level for the previous year. The Group delivered 899,000 vehicles....
Ford F-150 And Expedition's New Advanced Engines Maximize Lightweight Materials For Greater Performance, Efficiency
– Lightweight advanced materials, plus new engines and a newly available 10-speed transmission bring new 2018 Ford F-150 and all-new 2018 Ford Expedition customers even better performance, capability....
All-Terrain And Cabriolet Add New Dimensions To E-Class Line-Up
The new Mercedes-Benz E-Class Cabriolet and E-Class All-Terrain are now available to order, along with new versions of the E-Class Coupé, Saloon and Estate. The cabriolet is priced from £44,675 for....
Mercedes-Benz Scoops Two Awards At First Ever Auto Trader New Car Awards
Mercedes-Benz has won two awards at the inaugural Auto Trader New Car Awards, with the C-Class winning the Best car for long distances title, and the E-Class being named Best car for families. Unlike....
Salon Privé Chubb Concours d'Elégance Classes And Early Entries Announced
Confirming its place as this years must-attend UK Concours event, Salon Privé is delighted to announce the return of the Chubb Insurance Concours dElégance, as well as announcing early entries and....
1936 Delage D6-70
1948 Chrysler Town and Country
1959 Chevrolet Corvette Scaglietti Coupe
1963 Chevrolet Corvette Rondine Pininfarina
1949 Cadillac Series 62 Coachcraft Coupe
The Weidner Condor
Lotus Exige Cup 380: King Of Road And Race
The First Ever BMW M4 CS: Sporting Appeal, High Performance For The Road And Track-Proven Dynamics
MG Motor Unveils Vision Of The Future With E-motion Concept Car
Renault Explores Future Of Formula 1 With New Concept
The I.D. CROZZ – Crossover With The Dynamism Of A Coupé And Dominance Of An SUV
New 800BHP Sutton CS800 Mustang Unleashed
The Audi e-tron Sportback Concept
Citroën Reveals C5 Aircross: The New-Generation SUV
Mercedes-Benz Concept A Sedan: Herald Of A New Generation