|Mercedes-Benz Classic at the Salon Rétromobile 2016: Open for sporty and exclusive refinement|
|Elegant cabriolets and sporty roadsters are among the highlights of Mercedes-Benz's model history. At the Salon Rétromobile in Paris, Mercedes-Benz Classic is shining the spotlight on this tradition combining design, sportiness and comfort. The vehicle exhibits range from the luxurious 300 S from 1956 and the 280 SE 3.5 Cabriolet from 1969 to two SL sports-car classics in the shape of the 300 SL Roadster from 1959 and the 280 SL from 1968 to the new S-Class Cabriolet (A 217) and the new SL (R 23...[Read more...]|
|GMC CANYON DIESEL: BEST PICKUP FUEL ECONOMY – PERIOD|
|• Segment-best efficiency complements segment-leading 7,700-lb. trailering rating|
DETROIT – With efficiency that complements its leading capability, the all-new 2016 GMC Canyon diesel is rated at a segment-topping 22 mpg in the city and 31 mpg on the highway in two-wheel drive – or 25 mpg combined – according the U.S Environmental Protection Agency.
Canyon diesel four-wheel drive models are rated at 20 city and 29 highway – and 23 mpg combined.
In addition to the fuel econ...[Read more...]
|Fiat Chrysler Automobiles key player in the Classic Days in Germany|
|Concours d'elegance, parades and special races on roads closed to traffic: this is the packed programme reserved for the historic cars arriving at the medieval Dyck castle
• Alfa Romeo takes part with four precious models: the prototype 750 Competizione (1955), the 8C 2900 Le Mans (1938), the Giulietta SZ (1960) and the 1900 Sport Spider (1954)
• Under the spotlight the Lancia 037 Rally (1984 - group B) and the Formula 1 Lancia D50 (1955)
• At the German event also the Abarth 1000 Monomille ...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America Continues Successful 2013 Season with its Annual Fall Carlisle Sale|
|• Auctions America rounds out its 2013 auction season in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, October 3-4
• Two-day Fall Carlisle sale, held in conjunction with the Carlisle Events Collector Car Swap Meet & Corral, features a diverse roster of 300 classics, exotics, muscle cars, hot rods, and customs
• Auction highlights include a desirable 1967 Chevrolet Corvette 427/435 Roadster, a 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Z-28 RS Sport Coupe, and a 1960 Mercedes-Benz 190SL Roadster
• Full event details and a frequentl...[Read more...]|
|Auctions America By RM's 2012 Auburn Spring Auction|
|'Variety' is the buzzword for this year's Auctions America by RM June 1-3 Auburn Spring auction, which will offer a huge range of collector vehicles and an enormous private collection of automotive memorabilia. More than 600 American muscle cars, Classics, foreign sports cars and hot rods will cross the block at the historic Auburn Auction Park, the company's national headquarters in Auburn, Indiana.
'Last year was our first spring event at the park,' said Auctions America by RM's President ...[Read more...]|