Top Auction Sales
Monthly Sales and Production
Scion Models, News, and Images
FR-S Release Series 2.0
tC Series 10.0 002
Crooks & Castles iM
Eddie Huang Lowrider iA
Skybound Outcast iA
tC Release Series 9.0
xB 686 Parklan Edition
GReddy Racing FR-S
FR-S Channel Mines Concept
FR-S Release Series 1.0
FR-S Series 10
FR-S Speedhunters Maximum Attack
FR-S Super Street
FR-S Targa Top
Killer-Sounding Slayer tC
Retro Rolling Riley Hawk xB
tC Monogram Series
xB Release Series 10.0
Bulletproof FR-S Concept One
GReddy Performance FR-S
Josh Croll WSD-tC
Steve Aoki FR-S
Strictly Business Cartel xB
Urban GT Sport FR-S
Walter Franco L-DZ Concept
Young Tea Simpli-tC
FR-S GT by Daniel Song
FR-S Race Car
iQ by Cartel
minty FReSh FR-S
NUMERiC xB by 686
Toca Series Carbon Stealth FR-S
xB Release Series 9.0
Five Axis iQ Custom
Five Axis tC Custom
xB Release Series 8
tC Release Series 6.0
xB Release Series 7.0
tC EPIC Cartel
tC Series 5.0
Five Axis xB DJ
xB Tuner by Brandon Leung
xB Tuner by Eneri Abillar
xB Tuner by Peter Colello
xD Mobile Kitchen
tC RS*R RWD Formula Drift
Five Axis xD Widebody
xA Five Axis Speedster
xB Release Series 3.0
xB Release Series 4.0
2015 C-HR Concept
2014 iM Concept
2011 FR-S Concept
2009 iQ Concept
2008 Hako Concept
2006 Fuse Concept
2006 t2B Concept
2006 xA Five Axis Speedster
2003 bbX Concept
Concepts by Scion
Scion Vehicles by Year
Monthly Sales Volume
July 2016 6,423
June 2016 6,179
May 2016 6,659
April 2016 6,640
March 2016 7,261
February 2016 5,882
January 2016 5,099
Scion Brand to Transition to Toyota
Valuable Insights Will Aid Toyota in Attracting New, Young Customers
TORRANCE, Calif., Feb. 3, 2016
– Scion, established as a separate brand in 2003 as a laboratory to explore new products and processes to attract youth customers, is....
SCION SHOWS ENERGY AT 2016 NORTH AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW
• New models, hot concept and powerful specialty vehicles make appearance in exhibit
DETROIT, (Jan. 6, 2016)
– Following a year of launching two new models with a sales flourish and showing a hot new concept, Scion enters 2016 as one....
Scion Steps Out in Style with STAMPD at the 2015 Los Angeles Auto Show
TORRANCE, Calif. Nov. 16, 2015
– The right wheels need the right look. Debuting alongside Scion's new concept vehicle at the Los Angeles Auto Show will be Scion's new partnership with Los Angeles-based lifestyle brand, STAMPD.
Known for a ....
SCION iA COLLECTS A CONSUMER GUIDE BEST BUY AWARD
TORRANCE, Calif., (November 12, 2015)
– Scion's iA sedan has a big trunk…and it's going to need it to hold its recent awards. The latest accolade for Scion's first-ever sedan is the Consumer Guide® Automotive Best Buy Award for the subcompact ....
7 Reasons Scion Is Celebrating This Fall
TORRANCE, Calif., (Oct. 15, 2015) -- Sure, Scion was under the radar for awhile, but with the iM and iA now on sale, things are definitely looking up. Here are seven reasons we're feeling good right now:
1.Scion was the fastest-growing car brand ....
Scion Racing Sits Atop Formula DRIFT Standings Heading into Season Finale
• Drivers Fredric Aasbo and Ken Gushi to Face Off for Championship on Oct. 10
TORRANCE, Calif. (Oct. 7, 2015)
– Scion Racing has its eye on the prize. Heading into the 2015
U.S. Formula DRIFT Pro Championship, Rockstar Energy Han....
World Debut of Scion Concept Car at L.A. Auto Show
• Third New Vehicle for Scion's Youth Brand
TORRANCE, Calif. (Oct. 6, 2015)
– Following the recent introduction of the Scion iM 5-door hatchback and the sporty Scion iA sedan, the youth division of Toyota is preparing to further exp....
New Products, Previous Player - Scion Introduces New Vice President
TORRANCE, Calif. (Sept. 24, 2015)
– In the early days of Scion, when xAs and xBs were flying out of dealers' showrooms, Andrew Gilleland was the National Field Operations Manager for the youth brand. He was responsible for working with dealers....
Scion Brings the 'Weird' with James Franco and Jaleel White
New Ad Campaign for Scion iA and iM Celebrates Everything Out of the Ordinary
TORRANCE, Calif. (Sept. 14, 2015)
– Scion has always been a little weird. With no-haggle pricing, standard premium features and cars shaped like toasters, ....
All Systems Go: Scion iM and iA on Sale Now
TORRANCE, Calif., (Sept. 1, 2015)
– Believe the buzz. The versatile 2016 Scion iM hatchback and 2016 Scion iA sedan are now arriving in more than 1,000 dealerships and are ready to go wherever drivers can imagine.
The dynamic Scion duo has....
TOYO TIRES® PROVIDES THE ATHLETIC SHOES FOR BRAND NEW SCION iA AND SCION iM
– Toyo Tire North America OE Sales has announced that two all-new Scion models are rolling out on Toyo Tires®. They are the 2016 Scion iA, Scion's first sedan, and the 2016 Scion iM 5-door hatchback.
The Scion iA is equipped wi....
Two Scion Models Gearing to Go: All-New 2016 Scion iM and Scion iA Priced to Please
SANTA MONICA, Calif., June 29, 2015
– The next great adventure is well within reach. The all-new 2016 Scion iM hatchback and 2016 Scion iA sedan both deliver versatility and premium features that will fuel drivers' fun, with outstanding prices....
New Style, Safety, Sounds and Sales Price For 2016 Scion FR-S
TORRANCE, Calif. (April 30, 2015)
– Scion's FR-S performance sports coupe is getting its style on for the 2016 model year. With interior improvements, two new colors, a new standard audio system and a rear-view back up camera, the next FR-S al....
Scion to Show Evolution of Youth-Oriented Brand in Display at 2015 New York Auto Show
New iM and iA Models Start New Wave of Momentum
NEW YORK (March 27, 2015)
– Bright lights, big city, tremendous new products. At this year's New York International Auto Show, visitors will see the evolution of Scion through two new m....
DUAL THREAT: TWO-TONE SCION tC RELEASE SERIES 9.0 AVAILABLE NOW
Distinctive tC Brings Together 'Show Car' and Bold Driving
TORRANCE, Calif. (Jan. 20, 2015)
– Double trouble has arrived in Scion dealerships. Scion paired up with Jeremy Lookofsky of Cartel Customs on the two-toned Scion tC Release Series....