|Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next >>|
|1960 FERRARI 400 SUPERAMERICA SWB CABRIOLET HEADLINES STUNNING LIST OF EUROPEAN SPORTS-TOURING CARS AT RM'S AMELIA ISLAND SALE• RM Auctions announces additional highlights for its Amelia Island, Florida sale, March 14|
• Recent entries led by a 1960 Ferrari 400 Superamerica SWB Cabriolet, one of the most valuable automobiles ever offered during the Amelia Island weekend
• The official auction of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, single-day RM sale lifts gavel more than 90 automobiles
• Premier offerings showcased at http://m.rmauctions.com
BLENHEIM, Ontario (January 27, 2015) – Fresh on the hee....
|IMSA, FERRARI CHALLENGE NORTH AMERICA ANNOUNCE THREE-YEAR EXTENSIONFerrari Challenge North America To Continue Under IMSA Sanction Through 2017|
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (Jan. 24, 2015) – The International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) and Ferrari Challenge North America today announced a three-year extension of its partnership to continue running the Ferrari Challenge under IMSA sanction in North America through the 2017 season. Established in 1993, and now in its 22nd year, Ferrari Challenge also has series in Europe and Asia Pacific.
|Historic 1964 Ferrari 250 LM Races to an Impressive $9.6 Million as Records Tumble at RM's Arizona Sale• RM Auctions achieves its strongest performance to date in Arizona: $63.7 million in total sales with 90 percent of all lots sold|
• 1964 Ferrari 250 LM achieves $9.6 million to secure the title as the most valuable automobile sold in Arizona auction history
• 17 motor cars achieve million-dollar-plus results with numerous new auction records established
• RM's 2015 calendar continues in Paris, February 4, and Amelia Island, Florida, March 14
PHOENIX, Arizona (January 18, 2015) – RM....
|Le Mans Winning Ferrari 275 GTB at The Scottsdale AuctionAn historic 1966 Ferrari 275 Gran Turismo Berlinetta Competizione Scaglietti which was class winner at the 1967 Le Man 24 Hours, the 1969 Spa-Francorchamps 1000 Km, and the 1969 Imola 500 Km under the Swiss Scuderia Filipinetti team has joined the impressive early consignments for Bonhams Scottsdale Auction.|
The auction will take place on 15 January 2015 at the luxurious Westin Kierland Resort & Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona.
From the day it was delivered to legendary race-team owner, Georges....
|ALL-ORIGINAL FERRARI 365 GTB/4 DAYTONA TO BE OFFERED BY ITS FIRST AND ONLY OWNER AT RM'S AMELIA ISLAND SALE• RM Auctions presents the 'Condo Find Daytona' at its Amelia Island, Florida sale, March 14|
• Offered on behalf of its original owner, the Ferrari 365 GTB/4 Daytona recently emerged from 25 years storage in downtown Toronto
• The official auction of the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance, RM sale also lifts the gavel on a spectacular 1938 Bugatti Type 57C Aravis Cabriolet, which was judged 'Best of Show' at Amelia Island in 2012
• Frequently updated list of entries available online at www.....
|Ferrari enchants TuscanyA group of Tailor Made FFs explore the area's vineyards and historic towns|
Maranello, 29th October 2014 – In recent days, a select group of Ferrari FFs has been catching the eyes of tourists and casual observers alike on the roads around Florence as they explore the historic hamlets nestling in its lush green landscape. These FFs represent the very pinnacle of achievement of the Tailor Made programme which allows clients create their own bespoke cars, personalised right down to ....
|Ferrari takes GT constructors' titleInterlagos, 30 November – In the final round of the World Endurance Championship, the Sao Paulo 6 Hours at Interlagos, Ferrari made a clean sweep of it to take the Constructors' title in the GT class. The win came after a thrilling race which finished behind the Safety Car. 25 minutes before the chequered flag and accident involving Mark Webber's Porsche prototype and the 90 Ferrari driven by Matteo Cressoni at the time, meant the race was pretty much over. Fortunately neither driver had ....|
|BONHAMS TO OFFER RARE FERRARI 275 GTB ALLOY BERLINETTA FOR BOND STREET SALEA 1965 Ferrari 275 GTB Alloy-bodied Berlinetta - once considered to be the finest production Ferrari ever built - is to star in Bonhams New Bond Street auction, carrying an estimate of £1,500,000-2,000,000.|
James Knight, Bonhams International Motoring Director, said: 'This is a wonderfully original, long-term preserved, Ferrari 275 'Longnose' Berlinetta offered from the Maranello Rosso Collection. It is one of the finest examples of its type that we at Bonhams have ever had the privilege to o....
|LE MANS WINNING SCUDERIA FILIPINETTI FERRARI 275 GTB COMPETIZIONE JOINS BONHAMS SCOTTSDALE AUCTIONThe Ferrari Classiche red book certified, three times Le Mans entrant, Spa-Francorchamps winner, Imola winner and concours award recipient joins impressive early consignments for January's sale|
Bonhams is delighted to announce the consignment of a very special and historic competition Ferrari to its auction in Scottsdale, Arizona next January.
From the most famous and respected name in sports and racing is the 1966 Ferrari 275 Gran Turismo Berlinetta Competizione Scaglietti – class winner ....
|FERRARI F458 CONTINUES HOT STREAK, SCORES SECOND CONSECUTIVE GTLM WINFisichella Takes Win From Henzler On Final Lap For Risi Competizione|
◾Turner Motorsport BMW Z4 Wins GTD Class-Leading Fourth Race
◾Patrick Dempsey Earns First TUDOR Championship Podium With Third-Place Finish
DANVILLE, Va. (August 24, 2014) – Ferrari continues to find new reasons to celebrate in its 60th anniversary celebration of racing in North America.
Two races after scoring its first pole in the TUDOR United SportsCar Championship GT Le Mans (GTLM) class at Indianapolis Motor....
|Postwar Ferrari Named Best of Show at 2014 Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance1954 Ferrari 375 MM Scaglietti Coupe Named 'Best of Show'|
PEBBLE BEACH, Calif. (August 17, 2014) -- Excited cheers echoed across the 18th fairway of Pebble Beach Golf Links Sunday when a 1954 Ferrari 375 MM Scaglietti Coupe was named Best of Show at the 64th annual Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance. The car, owned by Jon Shirley of Medina, Washington, was the first postwar car to take the top award at the prestigious event in nearly five decades. It was also the first Ferrari to win.
|Ferrari 250 LM Leads Series of Million-Dollar-Plus Sales at RM's Friday Monterey Session• RM kicks off 2014 Monterey auction with 15 individual million-dollar-plus sales|
• Top-seller: 1964 Ferrari 250 LM, certified by Ferrari Classiche, brings $11,550,000
• Additional highlights include a 1965 Ford GT40 Roadster Prototype for $6,930,000 and two Mercedes-Benz models which set new auction records
• Auction continues Saturday, August 16 with an additional 62 blue-chip collector cars
MONTEREY, California (August 16, 2014) – A purebred 1964 Ferrari 250 LM, used exclusively....
|Ferrari 250 GTO Achieves $38,115,000A New World Auction Record At Bonhams Quail Lodge Sale|
Carmel, California – Thursday, 14 August 2014 – The 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO Berlinetta has become the most valuable car in history to be sold at auction when it realized $38,115,000 (£22,843,633 or €28,528,626) moments ago at Bonhams' Quail Lodge Auction in Carmel, California.
Surpassing the current record of the most valuable car sold at auction, which was also set by Bonhams with the 1954 Mercedes-Benz W196 R F1 Racer that....
|MCQUEEN FERRARI SMASHES RECORD AT RM'S SATURDAY MONTEREY SESSION• Ferraris dominate RM's Saturday sale: 1967 Ferrari 275 GTB/4 delivered new to King of Cool Steve McQueen garners $10,175,000; 1964 Ferrari 275 GTB/C Speciale realizes $26,400,000|
• 21 vehicles achieve seven figures during Saturday sale session
• Official results to be posted online at www.rmauctions.com in the coming days
MONTEREY, California (August 17, 2014) – One of the most highly anticipated lots of Monterey Car Week, the ex-Steve McQueen 1967 Ferrari 275 GTB/4, entered the h....
|MAGNIFICENT 1956 FERRARI 250 GT ‘TOUR DE FRANCE' AND MUSCULAR 1964 SHELBY 289 COMPETITION COBRA HEADLINE RM'S LONDON SALE• Incredible duo lineup for RM's highly anticipated London sale, taking place on 8 September at Battersea Evolution|
• Ferrari is the eighth of just nine 1956 250 GT Berlinetta Competiziones, and boasts an outstanding period racing history
• Campaigned by 'Gentleman' Tom Payne in 1964 and 1965, the Shelby is a highly desirable Team Specification Cobra and the ultimate authentic 'American Muscle'
• Auction held in partnership with the Concours of Elegance at Hampton Court Palace
• Full event i....
|Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next >>|